Monday, June 24, 2013

Bananas are good for so much more than eating!!


Adult acne is a horrible problem!  Just when you thought you’d put those teenage years behind you, you wake up one morning in your adult years and there it is: an inflamed, middle teen year pimple staring back at you from your forehead.
Whether you’ve had to deal with acne or not, seeing it during your adult years is not fun! I’ve tried everything, and nothing worked, at least not for long
I didn’t want my girlfriend Annie to go down the same path as I did with all that chemical mess.   I wanted to find a natural, chemical-free alternative to the toxic world out there.
To my surprise,I found a link about banana peels and I sent it to my friend.  After seeing a photo of her weeks later, I saw her skin looked much better and her acne was beginning to fade. Imagine my surprise when she told me she’d been using the banana peels trick and loved it!
She even jokingly informed me that she’s become the banana freak so to speak, making sure no one throws away banana peels in her presence.
The steps are very simple:
  • Take a small piece of banana peel and rub the inside of the peel on the affected area for a few minutes until the inside of the peel turns brown.
  • As it dries, your skin will absorb the vitamins and nutrients in the peel. I leave it on for about 30 mins. and then wash it off with warm water. At night, I just leave it on overnight, then wash off in the morning.
  • Do this 3 times a day, and in a few days, you’ll notice results!
Even if you don’t have actual pimples on your skin, it can also help reduce acne scars from old breakouts. 
If you’re looking to do away with commercial products and harsh chemicals on your skin, I would encourage you to try this. 

Why Does This Work?

Banana peels are full of antioxidants, including lutein, which may help protect the skin against sun damage. They also contain esterified fatty acids, which have actually been isolated and incorporated into a patented lotion (Exorex lotion) used to treat eczema and psoriasis.
Some extra notes and other uses for banana peels:
  • Banana peels can also be used to treat warts as well! Just tape a piece of the peel to cover the wart, leave on overnight, and remove in the morning. Continue with nightly treatments until wart is gone.
  • To stop the itch from bug bites and poison ivy, rub banana peels on the affected area – no more itching!
  • Banana peels may also help with hemorrhoids because of the sugar content, which helps them shrink.
  • Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by rubbing banana peels on your skin, which helps to tighten and tone the skin.
  • Psoriasis sufferers may also find relief by rubbing banana peels on the affected areas, and may see results within a few days or weeks.
  • Banana peels contain lots of potassium, and the antioxidant, lutein.
  • Use ripe banana peels, to ensure the best results! And make sure they’re fresh. because although older, spotted bananas are good for your nutrition, you don’t want to use an old peel on your face.

Go see:  www.essanteorganics.com/susangelder

No comments:

Post a Comment